Convict : S.Kulpreeth Singh
1. Lies a lot ( 70% of the times ) mostly to gain attention and sympathy.
2. Procrastinates till the 11th moment.
3. Thoughts are supremely governed by lust .
4. Extreme attachment with people .
5. Swims in a pool of inferiority complex ( reasons unknown to the court ).
6. Does not stand up for himself.
7. Has no control over words.
The above mentioned are the charges put on the convict, the court of hell is not able to decide a suitable punishment for the convict. It is an appeal by the convict that all his colleagues from heaven ( read friends ) help him clear all his charges. It is therefore an appeal from the court of hell to all of the convict’s friends to suggest him a way out of any or all of the above charges. Suggestions to be posted as comments.
P.S – Meditation is not counted as a remedy to clear off the charge as it is forbidden in HELL .