Came across this picture on a friend’s blog , this one picture is supposed to result in 10 posts , which should ideally be posted on 10 consecutive days. But I am writing it all in one single post ( I assume you do not have so much patience and time to visit my blog everyday for 10 days ! 😉 ) So here is my One day challenge :
10 Secrets :
1. Sometimes I ask stupid questions and act dumb on purpose.
2. I do not know tables in maths , I remember only 6×6=36 and 8×4=32 ( these two are like ingrained in my DNA) , rest of the mathematics I manage by adding and subtracting only!
3. I cannot tell if the salt is more or less in food.( I act as if it tastes right all the time 😀 )
4. I’ve sat below the shower and done sahaj samadhi meditatiom while the cold water was flowing over me . 🙂
5. I find the idea of getting committed and spending life with just one person very absurd .
6. In my first year in hostel , I put my hand in the toilet seat ( after shitting and before flushing ) to take out my fallen room keys ( if i flushed , the key would have gone ) YUK! is not the word for this I know ( I was late for class , had attendance shortage and had no duplicate key with me 😦 ) .
7. In class 7 , I excreted in front of my front door. ( I really badly wanted to shit , I came running from school to do the deed , was ringing the bell for like 5 mins and the moment mom opened the door I just let go , it was beyond my control ) DOUBLE YUK !
8. I saw a ghost , in my native place. ( it was walking in the rain and there were no footsteps ) GOOSEBUMPS!
9. I get high by the smell of alcohol .
10. I talk to my vehicle ( honda activa ) while I drive .
NINE LOVES :
1. Rain ( With special effects Thunder and lightning ) 2. Sanskrit Chants ( The ultimate High They are ! ) 3. Meditating 4. Ghee 5. Seeing new places ( Preferably alone ) 6. Curd rice 7. Green 8. Movies with happy endings ( Animated ones have higher preference ) 9. to love ( At the feeling level , nothing below that )
8 FEARS :
1. Rejection 2. Snakes ( Shudder ! ) 3. Eunuch ( I should not be scared but I am ) 4. Death 5. Darkness 6. People coming to know of my past ( Baseless but neverthless it exists ) 7. Being bound( By people , situations etc etc ) 8. Facing fear ( I feel like Fear always hits me in the face and i hopelessly fall off ) .
Seven Wants :
1. To become a Yes!+ faculty. 😉
2. To become internationally famous and yet be humble about it 🙂
3. To have a body which is at least half as good as Hrithik’s .
4. To open a chain of restaurants in partnership with all my close friends ( one branch in each one’s city ) making use of each one’s unique skill. ( name to be decided 😀 )
5. To visit Disney land .
6. To own a BMW and also gift my dad one .
7. To have His Holiness visit at least one of our restaurants and cook a white sauce pasta for all of us there 🙂
6 places :
1. The Narayana Hall in The Art of Living International Centre . 2. Dal Lake In kashmir ( in a house boat ) 3. Kollur temple in karnataka . 4. Munnar in kerela 5. The footpath in front of campus stores , 13th block , manipal Hostels 😉 6 . Golden temple Amritsar 🙂
Five Foods : 1. Curd Rice 2. Yellow Dal With rice and Ghee 3. Aloo parantha 4. White sauce pasta 5. Bhindi ( in all its forms ) .
4 Books : 1. Harry potter series 2. Celebrating silence 3. The Kite runner 4. Angels and demons .
Three Films : 1. Hum Dil de chuke sanam 2. Lord of the rings triology 3. Step Up 1 , 2 & 3 . ( I want to write more here !)
2 songs : ” Kehne ko jash-e-bahaara hai ” – JoDha akbar , “ Shake your pom pom ” – Step up The streets
One Picture : Here’s the dude .. LOL 😀
It was very funny to write this post and complete ” The Challenge ” . One line of Gyan here to conclude “ It is not the destination , but the journey that matters ” – Me 😛
Lots of love