The sense of time was out of my understanding , 2 days of travel and we already felt like we’ve travelled much longer than we actually did. When we reached Rishikesh , the POA was to stay there for 4 days and to&fro haridwar whenever necessary …
RISHIKESH – THE FLOW DOES NOT STOP !
1. The Ganga dip – The first doopki washes away anything good/bad you have in your mind/body. Its a mountain dew task !
2. Shiv ji meditates on the ganga ! to have the strength ( the triceps ) and stability ( the stillness in the face ) is my new aim in life 😉
3. Ganga maiya show different things at different times of the day , morning – ferocious and wild , afternoon – cool and steady , evening- ferocious but cool . Every morning and evening we got to see a blanket of mist on the water ( can you spot it in the picture below ? ) . The moving water and the stationary mist on it ! WOW .
4. Sit beside the ganga and look at the flowing water ( your experience might be different , here is mine ), after some time I saw my thoughts flowing like the water through my mind and later thoughtlessness was experienced – THERE ARE TRULY SOMETHINGS THAT MONEY CAN’T BUY!
5. Stomach God was made to digest salads , pasta , pancakes , olive oil . Also i was educated about what is the meaning of bunjy jumping , Uma bharti and few other things the majority population will consider as trivial information ( it was not so trivial for me ). I also got pronounciation lessons . Courtesy priya didi 🙂 who skillfully overlooked my dumbness and help me see the bigger prespective of life 🙂
HARIDWAR – POPULATED !
1. Mansa devi temple – Involves a cable car ride , a ROADIES TASK to go up and come back !
2. Hoshyarpuri hotel – Stomach God wanted to part ways with my body and just stay there. My taste buds had a full on long kriya experience !
3. Aghori baba – Saw one of them. Ill speak no more about them! ( Its not good for health to talk about them.)
4. Backache was cured by Om Namah shivaya massage ( courtesy Priya di ) . It was not even a massage , ask her what it was. she exists on http://www.priyax.wordpress.com.
VARANASI – AMUSEMENT !
Benaras Hindu University – Green , silent , huge . Worth a visit.
Rajesh Jagasia – Curly hair , twinkling eyes , chirpy laughter , lively presence .
aarwantand – A village which lives without electricity , fertile land , pukka homes , but with a guru in their heart.
Vishwanath temple aarti – If attended when you are in a deep meditative state , you will break into a happy taandav.
Vishalakshi temple – First devi idol I saw which had closed eyes ,one devi ( read priya di ) singing for the other, it was beautiful to be there !
The dark lanes of varanasi – THERE ARE SOMETHING MONEY CANT BUY CATEGORY!
AGRA – PAMPERED TO DEATH
Taj mahal – Beautiful , but cannot visit when sun God is prominent in the sky.
Ankit & family – Gods in pampering , I really cannot write in words the way I was pampered.
Fatehpur Sikri – Similar to Agra fort , but there is a dargah here where wishes come true if you tie a thread to the wall it seems 😉
This was what I saw on the outside during my trip. I was made to see a lot of things in the inside by my mentor priyamani , The blog post about which will arrive in a few days 🙂 To conclude ill just say that ” The fun side is the inside ” look out for the next post ! JGD 🙂
Lots of love